Car Towing Enforcement Starts October 1, 2012
Post date: Sep 12, 2012 9:33:01 PM
Because of an epidemic of residents' cars illegally parked in spots and in the visitors parking pads, the Association has determined that adequate steps must taken to enforce LVR's parking rules.
Accordingly, as of Monday, October 1, 2012 cars parked on the streets and in the visitor pads illegally will be ticketed and may be towed.
As a reminder, the Lakeview Ridge Parking rules are:
1. Parking on parking pads is for NON-RESIDENTS only. Residents parking on the VISITOR PADS are subject to towing at their own expense.
2. Residents must use THEIR OWN garages and driveways for their primary parking. Street parking is allowed in designated areas only. Vehicles parked illegally may be towed without warning, in addition to all other remedies, at the owner’s expense.
3. NO PARKING is permitted on River Ridge. Limited parking, in designated areas, is permitted on Overlook Ridge & Jennings Ridge.
4. Parking on the street in any area is prohibited when the snow exceeds two (2) inches.
5. Commercial vehicles, including but not limited to, semi-trucks, trailers, boats, or buses are prohibited from parking in the common or limited common areas (including individual drives and parking pads). Unit owners and tenants expecting guests in trucks, motor homes or moving vans must notify the Management Company prior to arrival for parking instructions.
6. Vehicles on the condominium property must be licensed and must be in operable condition.
7. Vehicles must be parked in such a manner so as not to cause damage to common areas. Vehicles are prohibited from parking on the grass or other portions of the common areas. Damage to any common property and/or condominium equipment must be repaired at the cost of the responsible unit owner(s), his/her family, tenants or guests.
8. Vehicle repair must be limited to the unit owner’s personal vehicle and limited to inside his/her own garage. Repairs must be completed in 24 hours.