Post date: Oct 21, 2015 12:08:44 AM
- Rubbish pick-up day is Thursday. Usually between 6:45 and 8 am.
- Rubbish must be securely tied and placed in appropriate containers or bags no earlier than 6:00 p.m. on the day before pick up.
- Empty trash cans must be removed from the curb no later than 6:00 p.m. on pick-up
- Rubbish removal is contracted by the Association and not provided by the City of Cleveland.
- If you have a large item for disposal, you must contact the management company to make arrangements. The cost, if any, will be borne by the unit owner
Please Note the following Holiday Rubbish Removal schedule:
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, Nov. 26th – No pickup. Pickup will be Friday, Nov. 27th.
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24th – Regular pickup on that date.
- New Year’s Eve – Thursday, December 31st – Regular pickup on that date.