Parking Vehicle Safety
Post date: Oct 21, 2015 12:06:17 AM
- Residents are not permitted to park their personal vehicles on the visitor pads. Nonresident vehicles that are parked in visitor parking spaces for extended periods of time will be given a warning notice to move the vehicles within 72 hours or be towed,
- Street parking is prohibited on River Ridge. Limited street parking is permitted in designated areas on Overlook Ridge and Jennings Ridge (except in fire lanes).
- Parking is prohibited on all streets when snow exceeds two inches.
- Vehicles must be parked so as not to cause damage to the grass or other common areas. Damage resulting from improper parking will be repaired at the expense of the
- Vehicle speed limit within the Association is 10 mph. Please be cautious and courteous when driving within the Association.