Post date: Dec 1, 2016 12:22:10 AM
As we approach winter and the Holiday season, we wanted to take a moment to remind unit owners and residents of Lakeview Ridge of the basic guidelines currently in place for the Association:
- Residents must use their garages and driveways for their primary parking.
- Street parking is permitted in designated areas only.
- No parking is permitted on River Ridge; limited parking in designated areas is permitted on Overlook Ridge and Jennings Ridge.
- Parking in visitor spaces is for visitors only.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be subject to towing at their expense.
We realize that visitor and resident parking at Lakeview Ridge can be challenging and frustrating at various times and wish to thank everyone for making a continued effort to comply with the parking guidelines. If you wish to report a parking violation please do so in writing as outlined in the section labeled “Contacting the Manager” below.